Tribe House Blog
Posted : February 20th, 2011 by TribeHouse
Streaming Café is a venue where passionate and talented artists interact directly with music-lovers and those who enjoy all things indie. Our online web-show features bands, duos and solo artists of many different genres performing live in real-time. Through the website, viewers anywhere in the world can enjoy direct and personal interaction with the artists appearing in the cafe.
596 Leon Ave | Kelowna, BC | V1Y 6J6 – MAP
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- With Easter nearing you might want to consider this inspiring creative retreat with the highly talented David... http://t.co/KicymcNTfT
- We are so excited about this years festival. Tickets are now selling and we are counting down the days. Hope we... http://t.co/vw4r88Q0rR
- The Official Bottega Music and Arts Festival site was launched today. You can now find out the 2015 festival line... http://t.co/ksPB00FuhK