Tribe House Blog
Posted : February 20th, 2011 by TribeHouse
Streaming Café is a venue where passionate and talented artists interact directly with music-lovers and those who enjoy all things indie. Our online web-show features bands, duos and solo artists of many different genres performing live in real-time. Through the website, viewers anywhere in the world can enjoy direct and personal interaction with the artists appearing in the cafe.
596 Leon Ave | Kelowna, BC | V1Y 6J6 – MAP
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
- Lille Gard Festival – What a blast!
A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
April 3-5 2015
A Spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins &…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- What are you doing this Easter?? You might want to consider this great retreat at the beautiful Bottega Farm Inn. http://t.co/48g5QeoD0p
- TribeHouse Times is out! http://t.co/NvKUJP8qFX Stories via @fuelradioinspir
- An incredibly talented bunch of teens hosting this great theatre production. March 10 -14th http://t.co/mPrZIE3Uuv