Tribe House Blog
Posted : February 20th, 2011 by TribeHouse
Streaming Café is a venue where passionate and talented artists interact directly with music-lovers and those who enjoy all things indie. Our online web-show features bands, duos and solo artists of many different genres performing live in real-time. Through the website, viewers anywhere in the world can enjoy direct and personal interaction with the artists appearing in the cafe.
596 Leon Ave | Kelowna, BC | V1Y 6J6 – MAP
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
- Lille Gard Festival – What a blast!
- 5th Annual Lille Gard Music and Arts Festival
- “Why it’s hard to be an artist in church–and what artists and churches can do about it” – An evening with Andy Crouch
An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Wednesday 22nd October 2014
Why I am an Atheist who believes in God – How to give love,…
InnCluded a music compilation to benefit those without a home.
Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called InnCluded and…
Lille Gard Festival – What a blast!