Tribe House Blog
Art Leaks Blideo #2 – Gabrielle Papillon and Ambre McLean
Posted : May 24th, 2011 by TribeHouse
A few weeks ago I had the pre-show privilege to catch up with indie folk road warrior artists Gabrielle Papillon andAmbre McLean who shared 3 great little secrets about how they survive (& succeed) at being an indie artist:
- How to book a tour
- Where to print cheap, short run CDs and
- How to stay sane on the road when (or if) things don’t go as planned.
They played the Streaming Cafe on April 16, 2011 so you can check out their performance(s) out here for Ambre McLean & here for Gabrielle Papillon. Thanks for the interview guys (and by guys I mean gals).
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/CQfmw6CPKO Thanks to @jeremycowart #wvadvocacy #uganda
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/LMF4UC9QiE Thanks to @jonrbryant @IJMCanada #gb18 #actsoftheimagination
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/w0azBM1wLu Thanks to @greenbelt @Colossal @IJMCanada #hostileenvironment #readbyrichard