Tribe House Blog
Lille Gard Pics
Posted : July 8th, 2011 by TribeHouse
What do you get when you combine grass roots, BBQ, 250 music lovers, 25 folk / rock / indie / jazz artists, free, and frivolity. Lille Gard. This year was an amazing time for young and old and unless a massive tornado rips through the Okanagan Valley destroying all the landscape, we’ll be back next year. We’ll be posting some more videos as well of this fest so keep your eyes glued to the screen.
All the artists donated a song to create the first ever Lille Gard compilation album. A tip of the hat to the 23 artists + all the volunteers who helped make this happen – amazing times were had by all.
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/TF3CwU0Stz Thanks to @jonrbryant @violetburning @kwilim #wvadvocacy #loveandmoney
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/kdyPoIbXXP Thanks to @yetifarm #loveandmoney #actsoftheimagination
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/Kdv9QSCYr5 Thanks to @TonyCampolo @jjshiplett @Love146 #loveandmoney #hurricanemaria