Tribe House Blog
Posted : August 30th, 2011 by Nico Boesten
Cécile Doo-Kingué absolutely rocked the Streaming Cafe the other night with her killer trio. What was most impressive was her humble approach. I’ve never heard anyone so appreciative and pay such close attention to making sure that everyone involved got recognition. At the end of her set, she actually thanked each barista by name along with the entire stage crew.
I caught up with her right before the show and asked her a few questions about what inspires her so you might as well just check that out now…
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/CQfmw6CPKO Thanks to @jeremycowart #wvadvocacy #uganda
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/LMF4UC9QiE Thanks to @jonrbryant @IJMCanada #gb18 #actsoftheimagination
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/w0azBM1wLu Thanks to @greenbelt @Colossal @IJMCanada #hostileenvironment #readbyrichard