Tribe House Blog
Venue: Lake Country Community Complex
LAKE COUNTRY ARTWALK 2011
When: SEPT 10-11, 2011
Where: Lake Country Community Complex
10241 Bottom Wood Lake Rd
Lake Country BC
This fabulous festival that combines all forms of visual arts
with theatre, dance and music will have some surprises this year!
Come out to see the latest artworks of over 300 artists,
and enjoy all the extras that make up ArtWalk 2011.
Don’t miss these great events:
Peoples Choice voting and prizes
Live model drawing
Art making to music
The ArtWalk Reception:
Pair some wine, good food, and something extra!
Saturday, September 10th at 5:00 – 7:00. Tickets $10 available at 250-766-9309
The Eagle & The Tiger
Saturday Sept. 10th 7:00pm
Tickets $18 adults $16 students
Seniors (Group of 4) tickets $56
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/9P8iRAJl19 Thanks to @davidbazan @IJMCanada @robpenner #gb17 #readbyrichard
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/LlfYtwnKpC Thanks to @jjshiplettmusic @lancepriebe @IJMCanada #bob #bazantour
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/Ph6fWqWOSN Thanks to @davidbazan @Love146 @greenbelt #readbyrichard #gb17