Tribe House Blog
Songwriter Circle | SEPTEMBER 16
Venue: Streaming Cafe
Local songwriters sharing their stories and tunes (1 at a time, don’t worry). These have been great nights to give some exposure to some amazing artists tucked away here in Kelowna.
Thomas Kjorven – an interesting mix of keyboards, loops & melodies where he has “blended his style through his love for the Blues, Neo Soul, Hip Hop, and folk music”
Glen Koide – with influences like Joel Plaskett, Matthew Barber, and Jenn Grant, this Kelowna-based folk-roots singer/songwriter has got some great sounding tunes (also one of the more humble artists you’ll ever meet).
Nico Boesten – a groove-a-billy singer-songwriter with vocals that have about as much soul as a Korean fish market.
To get a glimpse of some of the past songwriter circles, click here.
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/9xYPxM0XqD Thanks to @jeremycowart @danikjohnson #thecommongood #gb17
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/JToSf9x3MJ Thanks to @thekoreanrhino @ClaytonArnall @jesspenner #gb17 #thecommongood
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/JgG58jIJdm Thanks to @lancepriebe @greenbelt @danikjohnson #readbyrichard #gb17