Tribe House Blog
A Pinch of Seasoning
Posted : October 30th, 2011 by TribeHouse
Some local artists were recently connected through some different TribeHouse gatherings and collaborated on this video to create “A Pinch of Seasoning”. This was recently shown on the big screen at Kelowna Community Theatre so we figured we give it some more life here on the site to show off the beauty of collaboration.
Videographer Paul Cotton (Paul Cotton Films) and songwriter / tap guitarist Andrew Smith teamed up and made this great little video collage as a peek inside the Okanagan complete with seasonal time lapses, some snowboarding, wildlife and, well, there’s no point in writing anymore… just watch the film – speaks for itself…
The music is from the title track off of Andrew Smith’s Escape Velocity disc available on his website. And Paul is a handsome videographer who enjoys long walks on the beach (seriously) but also does great video work all over the place.
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/Rxng3Q7L5o Thanks to @brentyler @greenbelt #hurricaneflorence #readbyrichard
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/fmSuOpHEsj Thanks to @Love146 @jeremycowart @IJMCanada #hurricaneflorence #wvadvocacy
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/h7FCO2TxZ6 Thanks to @greenbelt @WorldVisionUSA #wvadvocacy #readbyrichard