Tribe House Blog
Christmas Market & Art Show | Dec. 10-11
Bo.ttega Farm Inn in the heart of South East Kelowna is hosting their first Christmas Open House featuring some of the Okanagan’s Finest Artists, Crafters & Musicians all within Kelowna’s newest venue. Bring your family to enjoy the spirit of the season browsing through the market and experiencing local artisans, crafts, baking and music.
This two day open house will connect you with outstanding local Etsy crafters in our community, such as Sparky Jones, Suzanne Kruse, Rena Warren, Shauna Oddleifson and many more. Artwork from local artists will be on display for sale including John Revill, Alex Fong, Dave Watland, Nikki Balfour, Carrie Harper, and Steve Huculiak.
Christmas Carols will be echoing through the halls courtesy of local musicians, and you will find savoury European baking, Glog wine (Glühwein), artisan coffee and stollen bread to warm you up while you explore Bo.ttega.
Admission is $2, with all proceeds going to the Kelowna Foodbank, children are free.
Special Evening Event: Christmas Concert, Saturday December 10th – Tribe House is hosting ‘Christmas Presence’, an evening of seasonal songs and stories featuring Andrew Smith, Norm Strauss, Graham Ord, Kim McMechan and Brian Wiebe. This evening event is $10 and tickets are available at Streaming Cafe 596 Leon Avenue, from Bottega during the day on the 10th or by contacting email@example.com to pre book a ticket.
Bo.ttega is Kelowna’s newest venue – a modern farm inn set against the backdrop of beautiful South East Kelowna. Bottega is one of a small number of retreat venues that offer complete privacy and exclusive use of the entire facility to make your time together something of your own creation. Modern west coast architecture, short term accommodations, and multi purpose meeting and event areas are among the unique aspects of the property.
4485 Sallows Road.
S.E. Kelowna V1W 4C2
Phone: 778 477-5771
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/Ck6pwO3ZuY Thanks to @danikjohnson @Colossal @TonyCampolo #readbyrichard #gb19
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/tD5BCTLhAC Thanks to @IJMCanada #readbyrichard #wvadvocacy
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/ds0bUFvLpI Thanks to @davidbazan @WorldVisionUSA @IJMCanada #gb19 #witandwisdom