Tribe House Blog
Belle Nuit D’Amour – Valentines Benefit Dinner
Cost: 100 PP (a portion of the funds will be eligible for a tax receipt)
For those of you looking to book a nice date for Valentines & support a great cause at the same time, some friends of ours at Bo.ttega are putting on an event you’ll want to scope out. Belle Nuit D’Amour (French for “Beautiful Night of Love”) is a romantic Valentines Dinner at Bo.ttega.
Time: February 14th, 2012 | 6pm – 9pm
Cost: $100 pp (a portion of the funds will be eligible for a tax receipt)
You need to RSVP for this event:
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/r0XP4yPexh Thanks to @danikjohnson @robpenner #wvadvocacy #endviolence
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/zeMY9Qww7f Thanks to @jeremycowart @danikjohnson @jjshiplettmusic #givingtuesday
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/6DGn2qDayF Thanks to @Love146 @thekoreanrhino @arthouseamerica #readbyrichard #virginfamily