Tribe House Blog
Inspired Art Marketing: tools for navigating the marketing monsters
Posted : February 28th, 2012 by TribeHouse
We’re very excited to announce the very first TribeHouse Toolbox Series. Inspired Art Marketing is a 2 part workshop for visual artists needing tools to navigate the marketing monsters.
Carrie Harper and TribeHouse Collective present ‘Inspired Art Marketing’ for visual Artists.
Thursday March 8th and Thursday March 29th from 6:30-8:30 at Bottega Farm Inn.
Are you a beginning or experienced artist wanting to build your creative identity? Are you using free, social media and print options effectively (on-line and off-line)? Join this lively and inclusive forum as Carrie Harper shares her tips and tools for building an online community and selling your art in the new frontier.
INSPIRED ART MARKETING is:
- Practical tips for designing a creative identity, communicating who you are and helping you navigate the monster of Marketing your art
- For novice to full-time visual artists
- On-line and off-line networking to sell your art
- Books and Links that you can go away with to apply to your own art marketing practice
- 2 X 2 hour creative sessions held Thursdays the 8th and 29th of March
Carrie is thrilled to be a part of the TribeHouse Toolbox series at Bottega http://bo.ttega.com/
Carrie Harper is a mixed Media painter, story teller, and workshop facilitator. She is foremost a learner of all that is artful and spiritual. She had aspirations to become Dr. Bunson Honeydew but became an artist instead. Carrie has raised her two children while building her art career here in Kelowna, BC.
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
- Lille Gard Festival – What a blast!
- 5th Annual Lille Gard Music and Arts Festival
- “Why it’s hard to be an artist in church–and what artists and churches can do about it” – An evening with Andy Crouch
An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Wednesday 22nd October 2014
Why I am an Atheist who believes in God – How to give love,…
InnCluded a music compilation to benefit those without a home.
Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called InnCluded and…
Lille Gard Festival – What a blast!