Tribe House Blog
Songwriter Circle | March 16
Venue: Streaming Cafe
Another great lineup of local singer/songwriters from Kelowna sharing their tunes & stories “in the round” including Zachari Smith, Joelle Fuller, & Pauline Kyllonen.
Zachari Smith is a singer/songwriter and multi-intrumentalist. Zachari has released two solo albums as well as an album with his dad, Andrew Smith (andrewandzacharismith.com). He is also a member of the indie rock band The Geese (thegeese.ca) who have released an EP and a full length album together. He toured Canada, Germany, the UK and Switzerland in 2011 with these groups and will tour many of the same places in 2012. Zachari has done work as a studio musician, engineer and mix engineer working on albums by Joel Strauss, The Mighty River, and others. Zachari is also passionate about social justice and environmental protection and this comes across is his songwriting. He studied at St. Stephen’s University where he wrote a thesis on the artist’s ability to affect social change.
Pauline Kyllonen (pronounced kĕ-low-něn) is a independent, performing singer/songwriter, recording artist based out of Kelowna, BC. “Pauline’s melancholy sounds bring Chris Isaak to mind, and they are the kind of tunes to listen to when sipping a cold beer or glass of white wine, most certainly on a balcony somewhere, alone, to immerse yourself in the images and emotions her songs conjure up.” – DJW, Mr. Neil’s Blog, New York City, New York
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/9xYPxM0XqD Thanks to @jeremycowart @danikjohnson #thecommongood #gb17
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/JToSf9x3MJ Thanks to @thekoreanrhino @ClaytonArnall @jesspenner #gb17 #thecommongood
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/JgG58jIJdm Thanks to @lancepriebe @greenbelt @danikjohnson #readbyrichard #gb17