Tribe House Blog
Daffodil Day Cancer Bash
Venue: Streaming Cafe
Cost: By donation
A few different artists are coming together to help celebrate Daffodil Day – a day when Canadians can show their support for those living with cancer and to remember those who have died. Someone that is very close to a lot of us is an amazing young man, Jordan Unrau (14) who is battling bone cancer where doctors recently discovered 5 tumors throughout his body. This gathering is really to show that we are standing with him & his family as well as anyone else who has gone through a similar circumstance.
ARTISTS TO PLAY:
Ari Neufeld is a self-made one man band, hailing most recently from the Okanagan. He plays guitar, piano, banjo (but usually guitar), while singing and keeping time through an amplified stompbox, with ethnic beads, nuts and bells strapped to his body. His performance covers a variety of genres from folk to pop, to new country, to rhythmic soul, to rock.
Nico is a husband, father, producer, singer-guy, drummer, entrepreneur, supporter of indie artists, soccer lover, and least importantly a novice land kiteboarder. He has toured throughout Europe, Africa, and Central America recording 5 full length CDs since 1998. The genre he gives himself is a groove-a-billy acoustic funk with more soul than a Korean fish market.
Singer songwriter Graham Ord has garnered respect internationally, as a fine musician and engaging communicator. His music can be described as a blend of Soul, Blues and eclectic Roots music. His performances are compelling, passionate and entertaining always ensuring that audiences come back for more. Graham has released seven solo CD’s to date together with several collaborative projects which have attracted accolades from around the world. He has also written and produced music for several other successful artists and has composed scores for short film and narratives. Graham now works as a full time musician and recording artist based out of Kelowna B.C. Canada.
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/yYat1WE6NT Thanks to @davidbazan @TonyCampolo @greenbelt #givingtuesday #readbyrichard
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/8vXdCVxazX Thanks to @Love146 @greenbelt @danikjohnson #bob #livingroomtour
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/f6sYiCXBZ4 Thanks to @davidbazan @kwilim @robpenner #readbyrichard #westandwithlove