Tribe House Blog
Ten ten ten
- 10 different artists
- 10 minutes each
- 10 bucks
Ten Times the Creativity for Ten Bucks.
Chances are you have never been to an evening like this. ‘Ten Artists. Ten Minutes. Ten Bucks. Inspiration included’. Sound too good to be true? Well, on May 24 Kelowna residents will have the chance to get more bang for a buck than seems even possible.
The event will take place at BO.TTEGA FARM INN [4485 Sallows Rd.] and is part 3 of the TribeHouse Lille Gard Sessions which is a series of events leading up to the 3rd annual Lille Gard Festival on July 1st weekend.
*UPDATE: here is a collection of videos recorded at this event with a huge thanks to Dorte Meyer for editing and posting all the videos.
This fast paced evening will feature ten artists with a time limit of 10 minutes each to show their art. The event will have something for everyone and the line- up of ten minute artists is impressive: Scotty Gamble (one of the Okanagan’s premier drummers) will present a drum solo, Sandra Babbel – opera vocal presentation, Nathan Hare – spoken word, Martin Krátký – principal cellist for Kamloops Symphony Orchestra, Katie Brennan – Visual Arts, Dylan Ranney – sculpture, twin brothers Bruce and Brian Wiebe – music and poetry, Todd Ramsey – Animation, Jackie Faulkner – Dance and Jesse Padgett – ventriloquism, comedy/banjo.
This is a rare opportunity to see and be inspired by a lot of artists in a short amount of time. Tickets are available online.
Seating is limited for Ten Ten Ten and you don’t need to be a math whiz to figure out that tickets will go fast for this event.
Ventriloquist / comedian
Bruce & Brian Wiebe
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/G6Jey6jhEg Thanks to @danikjohnson @greenbelt #readbyrichard #wv16days
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/17YxIGeIbF Thanks to @Colossal @greenbelt @IJMCanada… https://t.co/0lcFXHVd5D
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/9nEyIiojQq Thanks to @IJMCanada @brianmclaren #wvadvocacy #christmas