Tribe House Blog
Vote and win tickets to Lille Gard
Posted : May 22nd, 2012 by TribeHouse
With Lille Gard Festival coming up in just a few weeks, we are starting to get the ball rolling on one of the most important pieces in the schwag department: T-shirts. Aside from maybe a signed CD, a t-shirt is probably the next best piece of memorabilia you can hold on to after an event to bring back the memories of the good times had by all. Last year, some accused us of designing the t-shirts to be a little “too masculine” but this year, we’re giving you the option to feminize the t-shirt design. Well, maybe not feminize, but you can at least give your opinion and vote on the design you like the best.
And to sweeten the pot, we’ll be giving away a free Lille Gard ticket to one of the voters on May 31. All you have to do is look through the designs below and leave a comment on the Lille Gard website with your favourite number. Simple eh?
So, skip on over to the Lille Gard Festival website now to cast your vote and see all of the design options.
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- TribeHouse Times is out! http://t.co/fkkPyucuIe Stories via @greenbelt @Engaged_Films @fuelradioinspir
- Well worth getting out to see this fine musician. http://t.co/tydpbve9gy
- NEW HORIZON ROMANIA will benefit from profits from our Bottega Festival this year. They are an NGO assisting so... http://t.co/K8UOVP53QB