Tribe House Blog
Matt Harding – the Dancing Guy – Strikes again
Posted : June 21st, 2012 by TribeHouse
What’s more entertaining than watching video of a white guy doing a Dumb and Dumber-esque jig in various cities around the globe? Not a whole lot.
Internet superstar Matt Harding (AKA “The Dancing Guy”) strikes again with Part 2 of his Youtube dancing series affectionately named “Where the hell is Matt”. In this latest release, he adds a twist to his approach… instead of only flaunting his own white-boy moves, he chose to capture the authentic dances of the different cultures he had landed in. MIT’s Ethan Zuckerman put it, “Matt goes from dancing around the world to dancing with the world.”
It’s entertaining, educational, and it’s cool to see the humility of Matt Harding shine through while he teaches and learns the dances with people from all over the globe. Not sure how he’s going to top this one.
Where the hell is Matt? 2012
And for those of you who missed his first internet appearance, here is the full series embedded: Where the hell is Matt? 2008
Check out more about Matt Harding on his website: http://www.wherethehellismatt.com/
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- This evening at #streamingcafe an event to kickstart the creative process. Everyone is welcome. http://t.co/A8N98IubdT
- Last few days of early-bird pricing for Bottega festival. Check out the stellar lineup. http://t.co/pRdCyVusjI
- TribeHouse Times is out! http://t.co/TUIjBnqz8k Stories via @TonyCampolo @fuelradioinspir @AmandaLindhout