Tribe House Blog
Streaming Cafe to stream Lille Gard Fest
Posted : June 1st, 2012 by TribeHouse
The momentum for the Lille Gard Festival we're hosting this June 30 – July 1 is crazy. We have just received the final word that our friends at the Streaming Cafe will not only be showing up to the Fest with their scrumtrulescent drinks, but they’re driving their production van up to Bo.ttega to stream the event LIVE online. They will be streaming over 20 performers on Sat. June 30th from 11am to 11pm live PST, so If you live out of province and can’t make it in person to the festival, we are offering a great opportunity to take in the live performance stream. They will be boasting a 6 camera broadcast set-up from the rural location, so tune in live in the morning, noon or night @ www.streamingcafe.net or right here on the TribeHouse website.
DISCLAIMER: Of course it’s still better to see experience the fest in person so don’t just stay in bed.
We’re just so honoured to be able to have such an amazing team join us this year to capture video of what happens on stage as well as give the entire galaxy a chance to tune in as well. This is also the first time that anything has ever been streamed live from Bo.ttega… who would have thought there would be so much action at an alpaca farm eh?
Find out more about the 40+ artists performing at Lille Gard Festival here: http://lillegardfestival.com
PS – if you haven’t checked out the weekly shows that the Streaming Cafe produces, please drop everything you’re doing and go to their site. You’ll see that about 70% of the lineup has played there: http://streamingcafe.net
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- The amazing Cecile Doo-Kingue is returning to Kelowna with her stellar band. Tomorrow evening (wednesday) at the... https://t.co/CGsVx0kybm
- TribeHouse Times is out! https://t.co/8paMvfB97h Stories via @Love146 @davidbazan @robpenner
- a seminar for those interested in creative writing. https://t.co/ibF6G7GvWs