Tribe House Blog
Art Leaks Blideo #15 – Rachel Taylor
Posted : July 24th, 2012 by TribeHouse
In this Art Leaks, we caught up with singer / songwriter Rachel Taylor from Boston who drove (yes, drove) to Kelowna to hang out & play a couple of shows. Rachel, a former Berklee student who makes up 1/3 of the band “Maeve“, shares some thoughts on what gives her life and the pain-inspired tracks of her new EP “Heartbreak is for Everyone” produced by BRMC frontman Peter Hayes.
She has had an incredible journey as an artist, having some of her albums produced by grammy-winning producers and engineers like Charlie Peacock, Phil Madeira, and Mitch Dane. She is a friend of the tribe and carries a lot of the same values – especially the one about being an honest songwriter. Now set your eyes below this text and hit “play” to hear the voice and heart of Rachel Taylor.
Listen to this podcast on iTunes.
* photo by Ingrid Boesten
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/3zdt7xlnhD Thanks to @danikjohnson #virgindisruptors #designspiration
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/m4RznDmYhL Thanks to @arthouseamerica @davidbazan @TonyCampolo #bob #livingroomtour
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/YL9rYy18p4 Thanks to @Love146 @RELEVANT @IJMCanada #designspiration #design