Tribe House Blog
Fuel Radio peeks backstage at the festival
Posted : July 19th, 2012 by TribeHouse
Our friend Rod Janz (who runs a blog called Fuel Radio where he connects and features all kinds of artists / authors and others) showed up at Lille Gard Festival a couple of weeks ago and captured some backstage stories and interviews with some of the performing artists like Chris Janzen, Nuuka, Joshua Smith, and a pile of others. Here is where we shut up andlet his video do the talking…
The mission of Fuel Radio is to fuel Christian transformation through story, art, prayer, action, and generosity. I hope you will join me in singing this beautiful song.
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
- Lille Gard Festival – What a blast!
A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
April 3-5 2015
A Spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins &…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- What are you doing this Easter?? You might want to consider this great retreat at the beautiful Bottega Farm Inn. http://t.co/48g5QeoD0p
- TribeHouse Times is out! http://t.co/NvKUJP8qFX Stories via @fuelradioinspir
- An incredibly talented bunch of teens hosting this great theatre production. March 10 -14th http://t.co/mPrZIE3Uuv