Tribe House Blog
TEN-TEN-TEN | Nathan Hare spoken word
Posted : July 9th, 2012 by TribeHouse
Nathan Hare is a Kelowna based story-teller, spoken word poet, and musician. At the TEN-TEN-TEN event he shared some wittymusings (pretty sure they’re based on actual events) on his life as a 16 year old high school student and you can bet your cat on the fact that this won’t be thelast we see of Nathan. He recently did a show with his 80 year old grandfather at the Kelowna Art Gallery and also showed up to perform at the Lille Gard Festival.
TEN-TEN-TEN was an experimental event held on May 24, 2012 at Bo.ttega Farm Inn. The concept behind it was to feature 10 different artists with 10 minute performances for 10 bucks admission. It was an incredibly eclectic evening with a capital “E”.
To find out more about the TEN-TEN-TEN event, check it out on the TribeHouse website: http://www.tribehouse.org/2012/03/ten-ten-ten/
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- TribeHouse Times is out! http://t.co/8MMIYyzVFP Stories via @arthouseamerica @brianmclaren @Love146
- TribeHouse Times is out! http://t.co/KMbOP5nxA0 Stories via @fuelradioinspir @greenbelt @GlobalCitizenK
- Okanagan Harp Orchestra are performing a special Spring Concert May 3rd St Michael's Anglican Church. http://t.co/TBQgf3stzQ