Tribe House Blog
TEN-TEN-TEN | Nathan Hare spoken word
Posted : July 9th, 2012 by TribeHouse
Nathan Hare is a Kelowna based story-teller, spoken word poet, and musician. At the TEN-TEN-TEN event he shared some wittymusings (pretty sure they’re based on actual events) on his life as a 16 year old high school student and you can bet your cat on the fact that this won’t be thelast we see of Nathan. He recently did a show with his 80 year old grandfather at the Kelowna Art Gallery and also showed up to perform at the Lille Gard Festival.
TEN-TEN-TEN was an experimental event held on May 24, 2012 at Bo.ttega Farm Inn. The concept behind it was to feature 10 different artists with 10 minute performances for 10 bucks admission. It was an incredibly eclectic evening with a capital “E”.
To find out more about the TEN-TEN-TEN event, check it out on the TribeHouse website: http://www.tribehouse.org/2012/03/ten-ten-ten/
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
- Lille Gard Festival – What a blast!
- 5th Annual Lille Gard Music and Arts Festival
- “Why it’s hard to be an artist in church–and what artists and churches can do about it” – An evening with Andy Crouch
- Upside-Down Kingdom Live! – An evening with Shane Claiborne and Ryan McAllister
An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Wednesday 22nd October
Why I am an Atheist who believes in God – How to give love,…
InnCluded a music compilation to benefit those without a home.
Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called InnCluded and…
Lille Gard Festival – What a blast!