Tribe House Blog
Paul Young Interview videos
A couple of months ago we hosted “A conversation with Paul Young” (AKA William P. Young) at Bottega Farm Inn which had an emphasis on how his book, The Shack, had such a massive impact on so many people around the world. Paul calls this accidental success “one of God’s biggest
jokes” and talked about the journey about how 4 years ago he went from cleaning toilets to having a NY Times best-selling book spread all around the world in 41 languages. All this on a $200 marketing budget.
We were able to record the evening so here is the 7 part video series as well as a link to download the audio. We’d love to hear your thoughts on this so feel free to comment below.
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/cepVFxiwYv Thanks to @danikjohnson @WorldVisionUSA @IJMCanada #breakingnews #endtrafficking
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/nQ89SCh7CA Thanks to @jeremycowart @greenbelt #hurricaneharvey #readbyrichard
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/aArVI0lYwE Thanks to @danikjohnson @robpenner #fosterfreedom #hurricaneharvey