Tribe House Blog
Paul Young Interview videos
A couple of months ago we hosted “A conversation with Paul Young” (AKA William P. Young) at Bottega Farm Inn which had an emphasis on how his book, The Shack, had such a massive impact on so many people around the world. Paul calls this accidental success “one of God’s biggest
jokes” and talked about the journey about how 4 years ago he went from cleaning toilets to having a NY Times best-selling book spread all around the world in 41 languages. All this on a $200 marketing budget.
We were able to record the evening so here is the 7 part video series as well as a link to download the audio. We’d love to hear your thoughts on this so feel free to comment below.
- Lille Gard Festival – What a blast!
- 5th Annual Lille Gard Music and Arts Festival
- “Why it’s hard to be an artist in church–and what artists and churches can do about it” – An evening with Andy Crouch
- Upside-Down Kingdom Live! – An evening with Shane Claiborne and Ryan McAllister
- Katalyst Artist Gathering – with Jesse Padgett
Katalyst Artist Gathering – with Jesse Padgett
6th March 2014
This month’s Katalyst artist gathering will feature Jesse Padgett. Jesse is originally from Missouri…
InnCluded a music compilation to benefit those without a home.
Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called InnCluded and…
Lille Gard Festival – What a blast!