Tribe House Blog
Katalyst | Paul Nesbitt
Venue: Streaming Cafe
The first in our new season will feature multiple award winning architect Paul Nesbitt. Paul brings a wealth of experience in the arts as one of the most innovative architects in the Okanagan. Paul was also the recipient of the Kelowna Male Citizen of the year award this year in recognition of his charity work in the down town core. Everyone is welcome.
Streaming Cafe | 596 Leon Ave. | Kelowna, BC
7pm | Free
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
- Lille Gard Festival – What a blast!
A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
April 3-5 2015
A Spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins &…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…