Tribe House Blog
Katalyst | Paul Nesbitt
Venue: Streaming Cafe
The first in our new season will feature multiple award winning architect Paul Nesbitt. Paul brings a wealth of experience in the arts as one of the most innovative architects in the Okanagan. Paul was also the recipient of the Kelowna Male Citizen of the year award this year in recognition of his charity work in the down town core. Everyone is welcome.
Streaming Cafe | 596 Leon Ave. | Kelowna, BC
7pm | Free
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
- Lille Gard Festival – What a blast!
- 5th Annual Lille Gard Music and Arts Festival
- “Why it’s hard to be an artist in church–and what artists and churches can do about it” – An evening with Andy Crouch
An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Wednesday 22nd October 2014
Why I am an Atheist who believes in God – How to give love,…
InnCluded a music compilation to benefit those without a home.
Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called InnCluded and…
Lille Gard Festival – What a blast!