Tribe House Blog
Katalyst | with Curtis Tulman
Venue: Streaming Cafe
Our November Katalyst group will feature multi instrumentalist and award winning artist Curtis Tulman.
Curtis’ background is that of a career musician with 30 years of experience in touring, recording and producing. Before that he was a fisheries technician. He is a founding member and manager of Alt Country Band ‘The Cruzeros’. He now performs with the band ‘Cowboy Bob’ and can also be seen performing and recording with some other great local musicians in the Kelowna area. Curtis now works as the music director for Willow Park Church in Kelowna BC. Curtis really is a treasure of rich experiences and wisdom gleaned from his varied life and work, this will be a Katalyst gathering that you won’t want to miss.
To recieve notifications of the Katalyst events and recieve our news join our Katalyst facebook group
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
- Lille Gard Festival – What a blast!
- 5th Annual Lille Gard Music and Arts Festival
- “Why it’s hard to be an artist in church–and what artists and churches can do about it” – An evening with Andy Crouch
An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Wednesday 22nd October 2014
Why I am an Atheist who believes in God – How to give love,…
InnCluded a music compilation to benefit those without a home.
Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called InnCluded and…
Lille Gard Festival – What a blast!