Tribe House Blog
Katalyst | with Curtis Tulman
Venue: Streaming Cafe
Our November Katalyst group will feature multi instrumentalist and award winning artist Curtis Tulman.
Curtis’ background is that of a career musician with 30 years of experience in touring, recording and producing. Before that he was a fisheries technician. He is a founding member and manager of Alt Country Band ‘The Cruzeros’. He now performs with the band ‘Cowboy Bob’ and can also be seen performing and recording with some other great local musicians in the Kelowna area. Curtis now works as the music director for Willow Park Church in Kelowna BC. Curtis really is a treasure of rich experiences and wisdom gleaned from his varied life and work, this will be a Katalyst gathering that you won’t want to miss.
To recieve notifications of the Katalyst events and recieve our news join our Katalyst facebook group
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/0f2ISZp4AA Thanks to @IJMCanada @Love146 #thecommongood #gb17
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/wmSQKFxMuz Thanks to @danikjohnson @AmandaLindhout @greenbelt #valentinesday #endtrafficking
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/6eUzLcbWwX Thanks to @greenbelt @danikjohnson @robpenner #readbyrichard #thecommongood