Tribe House Blog
Christmas Market + Art Show
Cost: $2 Donation
Bo.ttega Farm Inn is proud to be hosting the second annual Christmas Market & Art Show Saturday, December 15th & Sunday the 16th from 11am – 4pm. Over the two days, the festive market will feature some of the Okanagan’ s Finest Artists, Crafters & Musicians all set in the heart of beautiful South East Kelowna. Christmas Carols will be echoing through the halls courtesy of local musicians, and you will find savoury European baking, Glog wine, artisan coffee and stollen bread to warm you up while you explore Bo.ttega.
Admission is $2, children are free.
All proceeds go to the Kelowna Food Bank
An evening of seasonal inspired song, story and carols from three talented local musicians.
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/G5RGUqnnP1 Thanks to @robpenner @jeremycowart @Love146 #readbyrichard #gb17
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/W6sGojhMR3 Thanks to @greenbelt #thecommongood #gb17
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/GtqZGq7Oge Thanks to @IJMCanada @greenbelt @jjshiplettmusic #readbyrichard #thecommongood