Tribe House Blog
Christmas Market + Art Show
Cost: $2 Donation
Bo.ttega Farm Inn is proud to be hosting the second annual Christmas Market & Art Show Saturday, December 15th & Sunday the 16th from 11am – 4pm. Over the two days, the festive market will feature some of the Okanagan’ s Finest Artists, Crafters & Musicians all set in the heart of beautiful South East Kelowna. Christmas Carols will be echoing through the halls courtesy of local musicians, and you will find savoury European baking, Glog wine, artisan coffee and stollen bread to warm you up while you explore Bo.ttega.
Admission is $2, children are free.
All proceeds go to the Kelowna Food Bank
An evening of seasonal inspired song, story and carols from three talented local musicians.
- 5th Annual Lille Gard Music and Arts Festival
- “Why it’s hard to be an artist in church–and what artists and churches can do about it” – An evening with Andy Crouch
- Upside-Down Kingdom Live! – An evening with Shane Claiborne and Ryan McAllister
- Katalyst Artist Gathering – with Jesse Padgett
- Teen Singer/Songwriter Mentorship Program Video
Katalyst Artist Gathering – with Jesse Padgett
6th March 2014
This month’s Katalyst artist gathering will feature Jesse Padgett. Jesse is originally from Missouri…
InnCluded a music compilation to benefit those without a home.
Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called InnCluded and…
Night at the Inn – Photo diary
On Friday October 18th 2013 Tribehouse collaborated with Inn from the cold to host a very special evening of the arts at St…