Tribe House Blog
Lessons From Clay – an interview with Marijanel Knight
Posted : January 25th, 2013 by TribeHouse
Marijanel Knight is perhaps best known for her work as a highly sought after wedding photgrapher, but what we have also discovered is that she also has a burning passion for pottery too! Over the past few years she has initiated several charity events called ‘Bowl of hope’ with various potters in the Okanagan. These events not only showcase some beautiful pottery but also raise money for various charities. Her latest project is called ‘Making a Masterpiece’ and is a music video centered around the various life lessons she has learned while working with clay.
We caught up with her at her home in Peachland BC to chat with her about her latest work.
Interview with Marijanel about the making of ‘Making a Masterpiece’
Making A Masterpiece Video:
Download song here:
Links for Marijanel Knight
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/Rxng3Q7L5o Thanks to @brentyler @greenbelt #hurricaneflorence #readbyrichard
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/fmSuOpHEsj Thanks to @Love146 @jeremycowart @IJMCanada #hurricaneflorence #wvadvocacy
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/h7FCO2TxZ6 Thanks to @greenbelt @WorldVisionUSA #wvadvocacy #readbyrichard