Tribe House Blog
Bowl Of Hope | Potters creating hope through clay bowls
Venue: Streaming Cafe
Bowl of Hope is a creative initiative where Potters donate beautiful hand-made bowls which then get filled with a gourmet soup and are sold at a creative evening of the Arts to raise money for a given cause. The next Bowl of Hope event will be held on March 28th and will benefit a school in Belize. Tribehouse is proud to partner with Bowl of hope with this project. Tickets are $25 each and are available from the Streaming Cafe Leon and Bernard Ave Kelowna, BC.
Performers at the event include: Jimmy & Nikki Balfour – painting and live music, Johanna & Scott -vocalist with an upright bass, Bethany Petch – singer songwriter, Graham & Aaron Ord -guitar and Celtic Harp.
For more information visit http://www.thebowlofhope.com/
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/3NxSNLN7HJ Thanks to @danikjohnson @IJMCanada @greenbelt #wvadvocacy #readbyrichard
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/YRTx4qdEd8 Thanks to @robpenner @davidbazan #wvadvocacy #readbyrichard
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/rZ6OZrQhVi Thanks to @davidbazan @TonyCampolo @Colossal #wvadvocacy #liveboldinthecold