Tribe House Blog
Posted : February 21st, 2013 by Graham Ord
Dance has an amazing way of bringing together people of all ages and back-grounds. This UK initiative based in Bristol called “Love Dance” is exploring ways of building community through dancing together. We love the creative inclusion of live music and painting as a part of the experience too.
Katie Hall and Samantha Jennings co-directing Love Dance a cross generational arts and movement workshop held at Woodlands in Bristol UK on February 16th 2013. A workshop exploring dance and visual arts accompanied by live musicians in a community setting.
Video is used by permission.
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/aX70iq2OQF Thanks to @AmandaLindhout @Love146 @brianmclaren #loveandmoney #wvadvocacy
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/OSazJKfDCH Thanks to @brianmclaren @katiebrennan_ca #wvadvocacy #uganda
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/zWQjJUA1cR Thanks to @greenbelt @TonyCampolo #readbyrichard #wvadvocacy