Tribe House Blog
Lille Gard Festival June 28 – 30th 2013
Cost: various rates available
Tribehouse Artist Collective is proud to be hosting our 4th Lille Gard Music and Arts Festival on June 28 -30th 2013 at Bottega Farm Inn.
The Festival begins in the grounds of Bottega with our hugely successful Ten Ten Ten – ‘Under the stars’ evening on Friday 28th and then continues with two full days of amazing Music and Arts through till late Sunday afternoon. What an amazing way to spend the Canada Day weekend!
The 4th annual Lille Gard Festival is a family-friendly Music and Arts festival organized by TribeHouse Artist Collective which will feature visual arts, dance, speakers, spoken word, and of course all the music your ears can handle. This year we are pleased to be donating all profits from the festival to two charities ‘Hands in Service” a local charity and the International Najenga Congo Project.
Fore More info including info on the many artists participating go to the Lille Gard Festival website
ADVANCED TICKET PRICES
- $30 – Full Weekend pass which includes ten ten ten – under the stars on friday night
- $10 – Ten Ten Ten under the stars (Friday evening ) only
- $15 – Saturday or Sunday General Admission (16+)
- FREE for kids and youth 16 and under
To find out more about Lille Gard Music and Arts Festival including the many Artists participating go to Lille Gard Festival site here:
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/cEmHRsW05I Thanks to @IJMCanada @Love146 #readbyrichard #wvadvocacy
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/KLqUzqpGva Thanks to @lancepriebe @Colossal #readbyrichard #endtrafficking
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/e3WlWSkdGr Thanks to @brianmclaren @IJMCanada @kwilim #manyvoicesoneprayer #biz4lgbti