Tribe House Blog
The Grace Experience | An interactive exhibit
An interactive exhibit exploring the topic of grace through different art forms. Talented Okanagan based artists, musicians, painters and dancers along with web submissions from all over the world will ensure that this is a unique and memorable experience. Participants are invited to walk through this interactive exhibit at the beautiful Bo.ttega Farm Inn at their own pace taking in the sounds, colors, images, and movements depicting scenes of grace and experience their powerful impact.
Contributors include: Jimmy and Nikki Balfour, Carrie Harper, Wendy McAlpine, Graham Ord, Jan Vozenilek, Marijanel Knight, Dorte Meyer and others.
Tickets are free and can be obtained here:
4485 Sallows Road.
Event hosted by Flying Graphics Multimedia Services and TribeHouse Artist Collective – Celebrating collaboration rather than competition
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/Rxng3Q7L5o Thanks to @brentyler @greenbelt #hurricaneflorence #readbyrichard
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/fmSuOpHEsj Thanks to @Love146 @jeremycowart @IJMCanada #hurricaneflorence #wvadvocacy
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/h7FCO2TxZ6 Thanks to @greenbelt @WorldVisionUSA #wvadvocacy #readbyrichard