Tribe House Blog
5th Annual Lille Gard Music and Arts Festival
Cost: $25 weekend pass (day passes available)
Tribehouse Artist collective are hosting our 5th annual Lille Gard Music and Arts festival on July 25 -27th 2014. The festival will be held at our usual venue in the grounds of Bottega Farm Inn.
Get your fill of great live music, dance, visual arts and family fun at one of the best festivals in the Okanagan valley.
This year the festival will start on Friday 25th July at 7pm with our popular Ten Ten Ten (under the Stars) event. Ten diverse performers, performing for ten minutes each and it costs just $10 to come. Then on the Saturday 26th starting at mid day we will have an array of musical acts including solo performers, duos and bands as well as an art gallery and food and drinks. All in a family friendly environment. Sunday Morning there’s a pancake breakfast and gospel Bluegrass hosted by The Okanagan’s own ‘The Trips’ and friends.
Bands this year Include Devon Coyote, Urban Birds, Ezra Kwizera, The Elk Tribe, Johanna Olson, Raquel Cole, Joshua Smith, Joyful door, The Trips and many more.
For more details on the festival follow this link
Purchase your tickets here.
Here’s what to expect at Lille Gard Festival – Video from Last year’s festival. See you there!
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/1rWSvWnVmu Thanks to @davidbazan @danikjohnson #loveandmoney #foreignassistance
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/ry2aldYV0B Thanks to @danikjohnson #loveandmoney #actsoftheimagination
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/jvvu4sQDYR Thanks to @robpenner @danikjohnson @IJMCanada #loveandmoney #wvadvocacy