Tribe House Blog
‘Just One Night’ of Films
TribeHouse is proud to partner with Hope For The Nations to screen the award winning Feature Film called ‘A River Changes Course’ by Kalyanee Mam and other videos by Sam McLoughlin at Bo.ttega Farm Inn.
Filmmaker Kalyanee Mam grew up trying to escape the Khmer Rouge regime – today she is winning awards. Come watch her film and hear the stories of three families living in Cambodia, striving to maintain their traditional ways of life amid rapid development and environmental degradation. Celebrate with us Hope for the Nation’s 20th anniversary, as we watch ‘A River Changes Course’ and roll out new HOPE videos.
JUST ONE NIGHT, can make a huge difference in our lives and impact the way we view communities around the world
Come for JUST ONE NIGHT on August 19th when Hope for the Nations shows a few films that relate to justice, globalization and children at risk.
The Official Movie Trailer
WHEN: Tuesday August 19th at 7pm
WHERE: BO.TTEGA Farm Inn 4485 Sallows Road.
S.E. Kelowna V1W 4C2
Tickets available here:
or email email@example.com for advance reservation. Tickets are $10.
Check out the trailer, and hope to see you there!
- Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
- A spiritual retreat: Storytelling & the Landscape of the Soul with Gareth Higgins & David Wilcox
- Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17th - 18th
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/Rxng3Q7L5o Thanks to @brentyler @greenbelt #hurricaneflorence #readbyrichard
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/fmSuOpHEsj Thanks to @Love146 @jeremycowart @IJMCanada #hurricaneflorence #wvadvocacy
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/h7FCO2TxZ6 Thanks to @greenbelt @WorldVisionUSA #wvadvocacy #readbyrichard