Posts by TribeHouse
Streaming Café is a listening room inspired to discover, connect with, and promote independent artists. Streaming Café is a venue where passionate and talented artists interact directly with music-lovers and those who enjoy all things indie. Our online web-show features bands, duos and solo artists of many different genres performing live in real-time. Through the […]Continue Reading
Bottega Festival July 17th and 18th
July 17 2015
BOTTEGA FESTIVAL IS A MUSIC AND ARTS COMMUNITY GATHERING IN KELOWNA BC NESTLED IN…
- lunette de vue ray ban: I cannot thank you enough for the blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Really...
- Janice Clark: The longing for personal connection in community yet the fear of vulnerability is what keeps us from...
- Mary Anne Bale: thank you…it is beautiful..listening to it here in Africa.
InnCluded is a music compilation to benefit those without a home. Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called…
Adam Dickens – TAKING PICTURES, CHANGING LIVES
Adam Dickens is a photographer and designer based in London, working in the UK, East Africa and Asia.
Adam Dickens’ design work is very well known in the UK having built…
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/Ck6pwO3ZuY Thanks to @danikjohnson @Colossal @TonyCampolo #readbyrichard #gb19
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/tD5BCTLhAC Thanks to @IJMCanada #readbyrichard #wvadvocacy
- The latest TribeHouse Times! https://t.co/ds0bUFvLpI Thanks to @davidbazan @WorldVisionUSA @IJMCanada #gb19 #witandwisdom