We’re delighted to have the founders of Club Penguin join us for an informal evening of discussion, reminiscence and reflection based on their varied experiences, from the founding of one of the most popular Social Networks for children to its acquisition by Disney. Music by Urban Birds starting at 6pm with the discussion beginning at [...]Continue Reading
I think I have a crush on Iceland. I’m sitting in the sunshine on a deck off the back of a bookstore in Reykjavik enjoying a latte, thinking about what it would be like to be stranded here for a while. Last year when I was here, one of the iconic Icelandic volcanos blew its [...]Continue Reading
- Katalyst Art Gatherings with special guest Lane Merrifield
- An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
- Lille Gard Festival – What a blast!
- 5th Annual Lille Gard Music and Arts Festival
- “Why it’s hard to be an artist in church–and what artists and churches can do about it” – An evening with Andy Crouch
An evening with Frank Schaeffer – New York Times best selling author
Wednesday 22nd October 2014
Why I am an Atheist who believes in God – How to give love,…
InnCluded a music compilation to benefit those without a home.
Tribehouse has put together a fine music compilation to benefit “Inn From The Cold” homeless shelter in Kelowna BC.
The project is called InnCluded and…
Lille Gard Festival – What a blast!